Theatre of the Board is a leadership development programme which will take you on a journey of self-discovery whilst working in the complex system of Health and Social Care. Over 4 months you will explore your strengths, reflect on your leadership style and behaviours, how you manage your emotions to ultimately achieve authenticity and greater confidence within a Board environment.
WHO IS THE PROGRAMME FOR?
The ideal participants are existing Executive Directors and aspirant Executive Directors at Deputy level working in the health and social care system who wish to develop, enhance and consolidate their performance at Board level both in their organisation and in the wider system.
“Excellent programme – the content was perfectly pitched for new executive board members and tailored to our needs. Very practical and just what I needed.” – Chief Nursing Officer, NHS Foundation Trust
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAMME COVER?
Programme participants can expect to learn:
• To mobilise a process of self-discovery to build self confidence in your own performance in the Board setting
• To build on personal strengths and behaviours on the Board setting
• To move from expert to a strategic advisor on the Board
• To generate greater personal impact as an Executive in the Board setting
• To use the personal reflection process throughout the programme to improve performance
The programme is delivered through a blend of virtual and face to face sessions which includes 3 days attendance at our preferred venue in Central London. In addition, each participant will have virtual psychometric feedback and coaching sessions during the programme.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUR ORGANISATION?
We can also deliver this programme within your organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.